What is in your opinion the major benefit of studying abroad???
Yes!!! A lot of opinions and most of you may agree that practical exposure is one unique feature for which we all try our hand in abroad for studies.
CAN I DO IT!!! The biggest question to which practical training or practical exposure answers very well.
- With practical exposure, familiarization with future working situations and tasks in own field is possible.
- Practical training increases the students’ professional skills and motivation.
- Practical training helps students to acquaint themselves with professional working, culture and social life of the organization. Also qualities like internationalization, entrepreneurship, leadership skills, soft skills and professionalism are developed through practical training.
In the natural course, the student is expected to acquire first the placement. However, in the field of social services and health the University of Applied Sciences in Germany is expected to first hand arrange the placement for practical training. That is how intensively practical training is important while studying abroad.
Each degree programme unit has a practical training coordinator willing to mentor in areas and queries relating to practical training.
Undoubtedly, one of the major advantages while studying abroad is the practical exposure. Skills acquired through books can be put into practice only when we do it and internship abroad helps in putting the acquired skills into practice and facing real challenges.
It is always an eye-opening experience while working within a company as it is almost impossible to fully understand the realities of your chosen career without doing one.
Thus, Internship is a great method to ease out your pressure and get an hands on experience in your chosen field and to make sure you like it before you commit on a more permanent basis. Also it is one of the best ways to make new friends and contacts within the industry.
Following examples helps to understand the importance of hands on experience and to understand important and trivial concepts along with industrial exposure while studying abroad.
Example 1: Having a lecture of International Business Law in the morning anywhere can be boring and sleepy. But it is made interesting through case studies and open forums for discussions along with making students understand some basic points.
This way students learn problem solving technique which helps them to solve practical problems in future also.
Mergers and acquisitions (abbreviated M&A) a corporate strategy which involves buying, selling, dividing and combining of different companies ultimately helping an organization to grow rapidly in its sector or location of origin, or a new field or new location, without creating a subsidiary, other child entity or using a joint venture.
Hands on experience while studying abroad helps to understand simple theory or concepts of Global Mergers & Acquisitions in Management studies by playing games from some specialized computer software of Global Mergers & Acquisitions game where different companies negotiate with each other in the stock market.
Here a very trivial topic of Mergers and Acquisitions can be taught practically without getting into heavy and brain draining concepts.
Playing “language cards” in silence to understand the concept of Cross-cultural Management which obviously is of utmost importance to Managers in future.
We get the idea how hard it is to understand and manage with each other and when we do not understand we keep on playing our own social rules.
Another method to get relevant hands-on experiences is Company projects. Projects are introduced by real companies in and outside Finland, often included in courses which make up 50% of your total grade.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022