No Need to provide passport-sized photographs with IELTS Application
This is to notify you that from 1 Jan 2014 toy have no need to give Passport size photograph as forms (new application form – UCLES 2013| CE/1633/3Y10 attached for your reference and further use, also uploaded on our website www.ieltsidpindia.com ).
This has happened with the successful introduction of IAM (Identity Authentication Management) where finger scanning and photograph of the candidate is captured on the test day and only that photo is printed on the TRF (Test Result Form).
The documents required for the registration purpose for 1 January 2014 test onwards are……
1> IELTS Application form with declaration duly signed by the candidate.
2> Clear copy of the first three pages and last page of the valid passport.
3> Payment proof (ICICI bank deposit slip or Demand Draft, both in original. In case of credit/debit card transaction, kindly send the acknowledgment page) – current IELTS test fees is INR 9300/-
Also note that the only change to the Application form is the removal of the photograph so you/candidate can continue to use/accept applications on the old Application forms (UCLES 2013| CE/1633/3Y06). We will gradually phase out the old forms in due course.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022