1. What are the public facilities provided by the government? Also Explain each facility?
2. Why are public facilities needed for the development of the country? Explain any four facilities.
3. What facilities does the government provide to poor for Seeking judicial justice
4. How does the government raise funds to provide public facilities?
1. Do you think people feel different when they wear different Clothes? Explain Why?
2. What type of clothing do you wear when you are angry and you want to express yourself?
3. Would you dress the same as you do in your country if you went to America for a visit? Explain why?
4. why is it acceptable for women to wear men’s clothing, but not for men to Dress in women’s clothing?
1. Why Coaching is important?
2. Why do we need coaching classes?
3. What are the benefits of coaching classes?
4. What is the disadvantage of coaching classes?
1. What is an extended family?
2. Which type of family consists of two parents and their Children who live in a household together?
3. An extended family may include all of the members expect?
4. Name the advantages and disadvantages of living in an extended family household.
1. Which of the metals is a constituent of Vitamin B12?
2. Which one of the mineral elements is required for muscle contraction?
3. Which product is a rich source of Omega-3 oils?
4. Recently a compound Sulforaphane has been discovered to offer protection against cancer. In which product can it be found?
1. How long should people rest in between workouts?
2. How important is nutrition if someone works out consistently?
3. Is it a good idea to work out when feeling mentally stressed? Why?
4. Is it safe for obese people to lift weights?
1. How did the history of the Internet’s formation shape its security concerns today?
2. How does the way the Internet is structured shape its security concerns?
3. Who matters more to the Internet’s future, states or individuals?
4. Where should the power and responsibility of national governments begin and end in cyberspace?
1. How would you manage the stress of tight deadlines?
2. How do you ensure your work is accurate and factual?
3. Can you list three current stories that impact our publication?
4. How would you handle a hostile or uncooperative interviewee?
1. What is Dark matter?
2. What is Dark energy?
3. What came before the big bang?
4. What’s inside a black hole?
1. Who will be in your community?
2. Do you want the community to lead, support, or promote?
3. What value do you want from your community?
4. What company goals do you want the community to contribute to?
1. Who was the viceroy at the time of Quit India Movement?
2. Who was the first sarbadhinayak of the Tamluk Jatiya Sarkar, helped in establishing a rebel ‘national government’ in Tamluk sub-division of Midnapore?
3. Who was elected as the president of the Indian Independence League (formed in March 1942) in June 1942?
4. Who was the headed of the Quit India Movement in Satara?
1. What are the project’s greatest assets?
2. If the project doesn’t succeed, what are the implications?
3. What are the objectives? How do you define success?
4. What is your personal passion about this project? What will this mean to you when we succeed?